3.1 - 3.9
970 - 1140
20 - 25
The college's campus is situated on fifty acres of land and includes seventeen major buildings.
Facilities include the Bartholomew Performing Arts Center (built in 2015) that serves as home for the music and theater departments; the Campbell Activity Center (built in 2012) which provides a home for chapel, intramurals and other student events; the Holthus Field House (built in 2003), a 35,000 square-foot indoor athletics practice facility; and the Kiplinger Apartments and Gibbs Hall (both built in 2006), apartment-style residence halls for upper classmen. The Mackey Center (built in 1998) has a readily identifiable clock tower. The Mackey Center houses the admissions office, cafeteria and the Clayton Museum of Ancient History featuring the Stanback Collection. Along with newer facilities, the campus also includes several classic college structures built in the early 20th century. Though not originally part of campus, the Prayer Chapel (built in 1901) was moved from its original site in 1999, restored, and is now a focal point for the college and the York community. A well-developed park-like setting unifies the campus, providing a great atmosphere for campus activities and learning.